Winslow & Amanda are the SWEETEST!
They’re Clemson Alumni — so it should come as no surprise to anyone that they had the most fun party ever! 🙂
This was one of my favorite Weddings of the year for the following reasons:
- Winslow & Amanda are both incredibly kind and they’re totally adorable!
- I was SO HAPPY to get to shoot at Hidden River Events again! It had been a while! <3 (I am also thrilled to get to return again this March)
- I feel like I should alert any Engaged Bride / Planning her Wedding (who’s reading this): Hidden River currently has a promo advertised on their site for a FREE Honeymoon to Hawaii when you book your Wedding prior to January 15th! I don’t know any details, I just saw it on their site when I linked to them! You’re Welcome, Girl! 🙂
- Hidden River is Gorgeous (I especially loved all of the beautiful improvements they’ve made since the last time I was there!) I missed you & I really wanna come back & shoot there all the time! (Jeanne — I would love to be added to your preferred vendors list so I can come back more often!!?!) #Puhhhleasssse <3
- Winslow & Amanda’s Wedding was SO pretty, I loved all of the details & I especially loved that it was so uniquely (them)!
- They legit had the most fun party ever & it made documenting it in a photojournalistic way — a lot of fun! 🙂
- I love when people are all buttoned up and proper when they arrive for the ceremony and just a few short hours later, they’re pouring sweat and dancing like their life depends on it! (I’m talking-to you blue shirt! ;)) — I just needed a # 7 because I’m weird.
Many Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Mohr!!!
When you can’t decide between Black&White & Color…. Both!
…And they lived Happily, Ever, After!