This is it, ya’ll!!! My last 2018 Wedding Blog! I’d love to tell you that I’m all caught up but I’m gonna hit’cha with some new 2019 Weddings (shot this past weekend) on the Blog in the next couple weeks! 😉
Courtney & Nick — OMG! Are there two sweeter people? I don’t think so!!! 🙂
Things I LOVED about this Wedding:
- It was a Christmas (12.22.18) / WINTER Wedding (& I ADORE Winter Weddings!!!)
- Courtney’s choice of a tea length dress & bird cage veil!
- the Princess Bride reading during their Ceremony!
- The vows they shared with each other — particularly Courtney’s words to Nick about Nick’s words to her throughout their courtship & engagement: “SLOW DOWN” (We all need to hear that, right!?)
- The Samoan Wedding Christmas themed Stoles that Nick’s family made for them to wear during the reception!
- That Sunset!
- The FARM! Duh! it’s one of my absolute favorite venues to shoot at, located just outside of Asheville proper, it has gorgeous mountain views, the facility has on site cabins for bridal party/family/guest lodging, it’s a gorgeous facility, they have horses and goats, the food is out of this world and the staff — they’re amazing!!! Check it out! <3 xo
Courtney & Nick — Thank You so much for asking me to be part of your Wedding Day! It was an honor to help you guys to tell this part of your story! Many Blessings & Best Wishes for the two of you!!! xo -Brittany